The Revd Gary Morgan
The greenstone church consists of chancel, spacious clerestoried nave, side aisles, porch and western tower carrying six bells. The tower and nave are battlemented, the chancel and aisles plain. There is some 17th and 19th century restoration work, but the style is mainly Decorated and Perpendicular. The fine Jacobean pulpit and canopy bears the name of Dr. William Worship who gave it in memory of his wife Agnes in 1615. The chancel screen is 15th century with delightful carvings of birds and other creatures. In the chapel in the south aisle is a very early brass half-effigy of a knight in chainmail and tunic. We are a friendly congregation that welcomes all who come to visit or worship with us.